All your booking request and questions will be answered individually as quickly and promptly as possible within 24 to 48 hours.
We speak 6 languages which include English, German, Dutch, French, Swahili and Italian.Arrival information and services at the Country Resort
We kindly ask our guests to arrive in the afternoon between 3 and 5pm and to please inform us to request an early check-in, delays or late arrivals.
For families with children, we are happy to have you arrive what ever time you wish in the morning or afternoon and attempt to prepare your accommodation 1st allowing you to check in and relax.Your passport or identification documents have to be provided for registration on arrival as stated by Italian Law. All details will be strictly private and confidential.
At our reception office, we are always available to provide you with the following information:
- Maps of our Tuscan area
- Historical Italian sites to visit
- Trains to Florence and Rome
- Guided historical tours to local towns as well as Florence, Siena and Rome
- Restaurants and Pizzerias; we shall book these for you on request
- Cookery courses
- Organised dinners on request
- Shopping outlets such as Prada, Gucci, Armani, Cantarelli
- Hiking tracks
- Providing you with the latest wine gossip and information on best buys, vintages and producers
- Laundry service organised on request
- Baby sitting
- Wines or any other artesian products to be shipped world wide.